The following is the list of candidates who have been elected by acclamation to the 2020-2021 MUNFA Executive Committee:
2020-2021 MUNFA EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- Vice-President External / President-Elect
- Josh Lepawsky, Professor, Department of Geography (1 year term)
- Vice-President Internal
- Jon Church, Professor, Faculty of Medicine (2 year term)
- Erin Alcock, Associate Professor, Q.E.II Library (2 year term)
- Ashrafee Hossain, Associate Professor, Faculty of Business Administration (1 year term)
- Leslie Redmond, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Education (1 year term)
- Sevtap Savas, Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine (2 year term)
- Robin Whitaker, Associate Professor, Anthropology (1 year term)
The complete list of the 2020-2021 MUNFA Executive Committee can be found on the following page.
2020-2021 MUNFA NOMINATING AND BALLOTING COMMITTEE
The nomination period for the 2020-2021 Nominating and Balloting Committee have been extended to Friday, March 13, 2020 to fill three vacancies. According to the MUNFA Constitution, any MUNFA member is eligible for any of these positions.
Official nominating forms are attached. Each nomination must be accompanied by (1) the signature of the nominee (indicating his or her willingness to serve), and (2) the signatures of a proposer and seconder. All three must be members of MUNFA. The nomination period ends at noon on March 13, 2020. Each candidate has the option of submitting to the Committee a statement of not more than 150 words which shall be circulated to the membership. Such statements must be received by the MUNFA office by noon on March 16, 2020.
As of February 24, 2020 the following candidates have been acclaimed to the Nominating and Balloting Committee:
- Sarah Martin, Assistant Professor, Political Science