As noted in IB 2019/20:27 of June 3, 2020, the MUNFA Executive signed an agreement with the University that extended the current Collective Agreement to August 31, 2021.
In anticipation of Collective Bargaining, the MUNFA Proposals Committee is seeking feedback from MUNFA members. We encourage interested members to send feedback to email@example.com. To assist with your feedback, please consider the following questions:
- What are the most important workplace issues for you/your colleagues?
- What do you see as the top priorities/principles/values for the next round of bargaining?
- Have you encountered problems with language in the current CA?
- Do you have any suggested edits/additions to the language in the current CA?
MUNFA Proposals Committee:
- Jon Church (Medicine)
- Dan Duda (QE II Library)
- Kurt Gamperl (Ocean Sciences)
- James LeBlanc (Physics)
- Brenda LeFrancois (Sociology)
- Nathalie Pender (School of Arts & Social Sciences, GC)
- Nicole Power (Sociology)
- Janna Rosales (Engineering)
- Ken Snelgrove (Engineering)
- Travis Perry (Membership Engagement & Communications Coordinator)
- Amy Wadden (Labour Relations Officer)