Please see the attached memo on Restructuring Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Committees at Memorial University.
Summary of Memo:
- New OHS legislation mandates a workplace oriented (building/worksite focused) OHS Committee structure.
- A 3 tier Committee system has been organized to help implement this restructuring. MUNFA has historically been involved in OHS on the Memorial campus and remains committed to continued involvement for the benefit of improved health and safety in our workplace.
- Employee groups and Memorial will need representatives.
- This is an opportunity to volunteer and add voices as MUNFA members to be part of newOHS structure at Memorial.
- Please see attached PDF download for more information.